Intern (Executive centre)
We are currently looking for a motivated and enthusiastic intern to join (asap) our Executive centre department, to deal with the following tasks:
- Assisting the Executive centre Administrator with smooth running of the Centre’s administration through record-keeping, report collation and filing, for all Executive Centre courses
- Providing with excellent levels of service for all Executive Centre clients – current and prospective - and teachers.
- Dealing with a number of enquiries and bookings, either via email or walk-ins/face to face (with support from Administrator & DoS).
- Printing & collating certificates and reports on clients; requesting client information prior to course start dates.
- Miscellaneous administration tasks: Filing /retrieving lesson records as appropriate, copying documents, creating notices, managing stationery.
- Showing new clients the Centre on Day One (with support from Administrator & DoS)
We offer lunch vouchers to spend in our café and travel card reimbursement within zone 1 to 5.