Cambridge Preparation 15 CPE
Prepare for the Cambridge English Proficiency (CPE) exam with our Cambridge English Preparation 15 (CPE) course.
CPE is the most advanced Cambridge English qualification and demonstrates an extremely high level of English. This course fully prepares students for the exam by focusing on all the skills and language needed for each section of the test.
- Minimum English level: C2
- Course length: 9, 11 or 12 weeks
- Maximum class size: 12
- Minimum age: 16
- Cost: from £2,115
- Lesson time a week: 13 hours 45 minutes
- Lessons a week: 15
- Lessons times: 13:15 to 16:15
- Lesson days: Monday to Friday
Who is the course for?
The course is for students who want to gain an advanced General English qualification. It demonstrates a high enough level of English to be able to study at a British university, or teach English to others.
This course fully prepares you for the Cambridge English Proficiency (CPE) exam.
It will focus on developing your use of English, helping you gain an advanced English language qualification that is recognised throughout the world. You will become more confident and accurate in using the language you have learnt.
The Cambridge Preparation 15 CPE programme will provide you with all the skills and techniques you need for each section of the exam.
During the course you will:
- learn and practise important new language relevant to the exam, covering the areas of speaking, listening, reading, writing and grammar
- work from a dedicated exam course book and other learning materials and complete topic work relevant to the exam
- receive regular one-to-one assessment from your teacher
- have free time in the morning to study or to take another IH London course
Please note, the Cambridge English Proficiency (CPE) fee of £125 is not included in the course price. To book a Cambridge exam, please see our Cambridge exam dates and fees page.