Cambridge Preparation 15 B2 First (FCE)
Prepare for the Cambridge English B2 First (FCE) exam with our Cambridge Preparation 15 preparation course.
This course focuses on the skills and language you need for the Cambridge B2 First (FCE) exam. It covers exam techniques and test taking strategies, including full exam practice.
- English level required: Minimum B2
- Course length: 8 weeks
- Maximum class size: 12
- Minimum age: 16
- Lessons per week: 15 (13 hours, 45 minutes)
- Time: 13:15-16:15 (Mon-Fri)
- Start dates*: 22 January 2018, 16 April 2018, 15 October 2018
- Cost**: £1,920.00
- Location: London
*Please note there will be no classes on days where the course includes a bank holiday.
Who is the course for?
For students who want to gain an internationally recognised language qualification and wish to study part-time.
The B2 First Certificate in Cambridge English (FCE) leads towards an upper-intermediate level English language qualification.
It will help you use everyday spoken and written English for work or study purposes.
This course offers a clear focus on the language and skills you need to pass the exam - a qualification that is respected and recognised around the world by universities, employers and national education authorities.
The course fully prepares you for the Cambridge B2 First (FCE) exam by providing you with all the skills and techniques you need for each section of the test.
- You will learn and practise important new language relevant to the exam, covering the areas of speaking, listening, reading, writing, grammar and vocabulary.
- By the end of the course you will be more confident and accurate in using the English you have learnt.
- Lessons are based around topic work, a dedicated exam course book and other materials.
- You will receive regular one-to-one assessment from your teacher.
** Plus the registration fee. The registration fee is £95 and includes the costs of all study materials. Please note, the Cambridge English B2 First (FCE) exam fee of £145 is not included in the course price. To book a Cambridge exam, please see our Cambridge exam dates and fees page.