Current Trends - Theory and Practice
Current Trends - Theory and Practice in English Language Teaching is a special teacher development course for experienced English language teachers working in the UK or overseas whose first language is not English.
The course explores current principles and practice for English Language Teaching.
Current Trends - Theory and Practice ELT course information
- Maximum group size - 18
- Previous English language teaching experience
- Level of English required - Equivalent to C1 of the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages (CEFR)
Current Trends - Theory and Practice ELT schedule
- 2 weeks (30 hours)
- 15 hours lesson time per week
- Start dates - 22 Jul, 19 Aug
- Monday - Friday 13.15 - 16.15
Current Trends - Theory and Practice ELT course includes:
- Examination of new and current teaching trends and their evolution
- Advice and practical solutions on handling large classes, testing students and implementing task-based learning
- Support and feedback from course tutor
Course dates for next year will be posted here shortly. For more information on this course and the next available date please contact us.