English for Banking and Finance
Our intensive English for Banking and Finance course is for people working in the banking and finance industries who need English to communicate in their work.
English for Banking and Finance classes outline key financial concepts in English and teach you the right language for networking and building professional relationships.
- English level required: Minimum B2
- Course length: 1 week
- Minimum class size: 4
- Maximum class size: 6
- Minimum age: 21
- Lessons per week: 30 (27 hours, 30 minutes)
- Time: 9:00-12:00 and 13:15-16:15 (Mon-Fri)
- Start dates*: every month
- Cost:** £950.00
- Location: London
*Please note there will be no classes on days where the course includes a bank holiday.
**Plus the registration fee. The registration fee is GBP95 and includes the costs of all study materials
English for Banking and Finance schedule
- 1 week full-time course
- 6 lessons per day
- 27 hours 30 minutes lesson time per week
- Classes take place Monday to Friday, 09.00 - 12.00 and 13.15 - 16.15 including breaks
English for Banking and Finance course includes:
- Creating market analysis and reports, summarising agreements and giving presentations
- Buying and selling on telephone, handling meetings, negotiations and discussions
- Provision of effective learning strategies for the future