English for HR Managers
Our intensive English for Human Resource Managers course is for human resource professionals who need English to communicate with confidence in their workplace.
Classes in the English for Human Resource Managers course provide a framework for communicating in recruitment, appraisals, health and safety, staff development and much more.
English for Human Resource Managers course information
- Entry language level - Upper-intermediate (CEF B2)
- Minimum course entry age -21 years
- 6 lessons per day
- 27 hours 30 minutes lesson time per week
- Classes take place Monday to Friday, 09.00 - 12.00 and 13.15 - 16.15 including breaks
English for Human Resource Managers course includes:
- Writing job advertisements and descriptions
- Handling meetings, conflict resolution, contracts and interviews
- Provision of effective learning strategies for the future