English for Politics and Diplomacy (am)
Our English for Politics and Diplomacy course is designed to improve the core English language skills needed by those in political or diplomatic fields.
Using a variety of approaches, our experienced staff improve your English language performance in high-level discussions, media briefings and international negotiations.
- English level required: Minimum B2
- Course length: 1 week
- Maximum class size: One-to-one
- Minimum age: 21
- Lessons per week: 15 (13 hours, 45 minutes)
- Time: 9:00-12:00 (Mon-Fri)
- Start dates*: every Monday (except bank holidays)
- Cost:** £1,050.00
- Location: London
*Please note there will be no classes on days where the course includes a bank holiday.
**Plus the registration fee. The registration fee is GBP95 and includes the costs of all study materials
English for Politics and Diplomacy course schedule
- 3 lessons per day
- 13 hours 45 minutes lesson time per week
- Classes take place Monday to Friday, 09.00 - 12.00 including breaks
English for Politics and Diplomacy classes include:
- Current geo-political issues, dealing with the media, defence policy, trade agreements, presenting government policy and issues of local government
- Development of vocabulary, fluency in presentations and meetings, producing reports
- Provision of effective learning strategies for the future
Course dates will be posted here shortly. For more information on this course and the next available date please contact us.