Full-time TESOL - 4 weeks
Our full-time IH Certificate in TESOL is designed for non-native English speakers who would like to teach English as a foreign language (TEFL).
This TESOL course will help you understand the principles of teaching adult learners and develop practical skills to plan and deliver engaging and dynamic lessons.
Acceptance onto a TESOL course is conditional upon completion of an application tasks, a language awareness task and an interview.
Full-time TESOL information
- Minimum student age for TESOL - 20 years + (18 and 19 year olds can be accepted at our discretion)
- Language level for TESOL - equivalent to C1 on the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages (CEFR)
Full-time TESOL schedule
- 4 weeks (120 hours)
- Full-time CELTA Monday to Friday, 09.00 - 16.00 or 11.30 - 18.30
Full-time TESOL includes:
- Daily small group teaching practice with students at different language levels
- Seminars and demonstrations to improve language awareness
- Classroom management and planning
To apply for this course, please follow the booking procedure below. Acceptance on to this course is dependent on the successful completion of written tasks and an interview which means that no money is taken at this stage.
Once we have received your application and written task, we will contact you about the next stage.