Future Leaders - Oxford Spring (14-17 years)
International House London is proud to be running our Future Leaders programme at our Young Learner Centre in Oxford for the second year in 2017.
The programme is aimed at 14 - 17 year old students who are interested in exploring different career and academic options and also take advantage of the beautiful city of Oxford, famed for its academic heritage, students will stay at St Edward’s School in Oxford, alongside students from our other Young Learner programmes and therefore have an opportunity to mix with other students from all over the world.
This course is aimed for teachers and their school groups; however, we can also accept individuals on this course (subject to booking numbers). Students should be at least B2 level of English. As part of the programme, students will work on a project that includes industry-related visits and exciting guest speakers, culminating in a presentation and prize giving ceremony. It is also a good opportunity for students on the IBDP to work towards their CAS requirements.
- Minimum English level: B2
- Age range: 14 to 17 years
- Dates: 1 April to 15 April 2018
- Course length: 2 weeks
- Cost: £2100
How it works
Teachers should register their interest for the spring programme. Once accepted you'll be given more details on the theme. We'll then send out pre-course materials detailing suggested projects (one a week for four weeks) to get your students prepared for the Future Leaders programme.
Theme of the programme
- Entrepreneurship and leadership skills (business-related)
- All tuition, textbooks and course materials
- Safe and secure onsite accommodation
- 24 hour supervision
- Full-board meals, snacks and refreshments
- Educational trips and social programme
- End of course certificate
- Full travel and medical insurance
What’s not included?
- Transfers to and from airports
- Unaccompanied Minor charge for personal collection and check-in (£50 each way)
- Pocket money for souvenirs and shopping (free banking provided by school). We advise £50 per week.
Find out more
For more information about the course or to register your interest, please contact us in the Young Learners department.