IELTS Spring Course 20
This two week afternoon IELTS preparation course is for students who want to brush up on their English language skills and exam techniques before their IELTS test.
It is also ideal for those who want a taste of one of our longer IELTS preparation courses. The course is held once a year in spring.
- English level required: Minimum B1
- Course length: 2 weeks
- Maximum class size: 12
- Minimum age: 16
- Lessons per week: 20 (18 hours, 20 minutes)
- Time: 12:15-13:10 & 13:15-16:15 (Mon-Fri)
- Start dates*: 3 April 2018
- Cost**: £650.00
- Location: London
*Please note there will be no classes on days were the course includes a bank holiday.
Who is the course for?
For students who want extra lessons to get ready for the IELTS test or who are interested in one of our longer IELTS preparation courses and want to try it out first.
By the end of the course you will have:
- gained techniques to improve your exam skills
- learnt strategies for approaching each part of the test
- a good understanding of your strengths and weaknesses
- an understanding of each test area: listening, reading, speaking and writing
- Test strategies and how to approach each task type in the exam
- Self-study advice and teacher assessments
- Course books, past paper books and other learning materials provided
IELTS Entrance Test
You'll need to take and pass the IELTS Entrance Test in order to join this course and to be placed in the correct level. An Entrance Test will be provided once you book your course.
The test must be completed and returned to us five working days before the course start date.
** Plus the registration fee. The registration fee is GBP95 and includes the costs of all study materials. Please note, the IELTS exam fee is not included in the course price. To book an IELTS exam, please see our IELTS exam dates and fees page