IELTS Test Technique 25
Our IELTS Test Technique 25 is a one week intensive course that focuses on the strategies and skills you'll need to pass the IELTS exam with the band score you need.
Choose this course if you've reached an upper intermediate English level, are new to IELTS, and want to achieve the best score in all four skills in the IELTS test.
- English level required: Minimum B2
- Course length: 1 week
- Maximum class size: 12
- Minimum age: 16
- Lessons per week: 25 (22 hours, 55 minutes)
- Time: 9:00-12:00 and 13:15-15:15 (Mon-Fri)
- Start dates*: every two weeks (Sept-May) and every week (June-August)
- Cost**: £390.00 per week
- Location: London
*Please note there will be no classes on days where the course includes a bank holiday.
Who is the course for?
This intensive one-week course is designed for candidates who need to take the Academic Module of IELTS and wish to gain a deeper understanding of the skills required for the test.
Many IELTS candidates do not get the band score that they should because they are not familiar with the IELTS exam format. This course aims to make you familiar with the IELTS exam and provide you with techniques that will help you gain the score you deserve. After the course you will:
- have an excellent understanding of the IELTS Test from trainers with a deep knowledge of it
- have gained useable techniques to improve your exam skills
- understand the requirements of each part of the IELTS test: listening, reading, speaking and writing
- have gained strategies for approaching each part of the test which you will have practised in a mock test environment
- have a good understanding of your strengths and weaknesses and of where to concentrate your revision
The focus of this course is on gaining techniques and strategies to help you achieve your required band score at the IELTS exam. Over the course of the week you will:
- look methodically at each part of the IELTS test: listening, reading, speaking and writing
- have access to past papers and other learning materials
- gain advice on what examiners look for in each section of the exam
- complete a full “mock” (practice) exam under exam conditions
- receive individual feedback from the trainers on your weaknesses and how to improve them
Sample course programme
Click on the image above. Opens in a new window.
** Plus the registration fee. The registration fee is GBP95 and includes the costs of all study materials. Please note, the IELTS exam fee is not included in the course price. To book an IELTS exam, please see our IELTS exam dates and fees page