IELTS Preparation 15
You'll gain the knowledge and skills you need to achieve the band you need at IELTS in our IELTS Preparation 15 course. The course prepares you for all four parts of the test (Reading, Writing, Listening and Speaking), giving you practice in all task types you will encounter in the exam.
IELTS Preparation 15 is taught by specialist teachers, many of whom are IELTS examiners, so you'll gain practical tips on how to get the best test score.
- English level required: Minimum B1
- Course length: 4 or 8 weeks
- Maximum class size: 12
- Minimum age: 16
- Lessons per week: 15 (13 hours, 45 minutes)
- Time: 13:15-16:15 (Mon-Fri)
- Start dates*: every 4 weeks
- Cost**: £1,040.00 (4 weeks); £1,920.00 (8 weeks)
- Location: London
*Please note there will be no classes on days where the course includes a bank holiday.
Who is this course for?
If you're planning to take the IELTS exam and want a course that will help you get the best score you can, this is the course for you.
You'll need an English level of B1+ mid intermediate (IELTS band 4.5 - 5.0) or above and to take an entrance language test so you can be placed in a class with other students of a similar level.
An IH London IELTS Preparation course will help you towards an English language qualification recognised throughout the world.
By the end of the course you will have:
- gained techniques to improve your exam skills
- learnt strategies for approaching each part of the test
- practised in a mock test environment
- a good understanding of your strengths and weaknesses
- a plan of areas to focus your revision
- an understanding of each test area: listening, reading, speaking and writing
The course is created for your individual needs. You will discuss the IELTS score you would like with your tutor and they will create a study plan with you to work towards it.
The programme concentrates on the language you will need to succeed in the IELTS test. You will cover test strategies and how to approach each task type in the exam.
IELTS Entrance Test
You'll need to take and pass the IELTS Entrance Test in order to join this course and to be placed in the correct level. An Entrance Test will be provided once you book your course.
The test must be completed and returned to us five working days before the course start date.
** Plus the registration fee. The registration fee is £95 and includes the costs of all study materials. Please note, the IELTS exam fee is not included in the course price. To book an IELTS exam, please see our IELTS exam dates and fees page.