Italian practice lessons - level 2 - elementary - 2 weeks
Our Italian practice lessons are an enjoyable and affordable way to learn Italian. Choose level 2 elementary if you have studied Italian part-time for the equivalent of one year or have GCSE Italian.
Check your Italian level and see which course to choose.
Elementary Italian classes help you pick up conversational Italian to deal with everyday situations and introduce you to basic Italian vocabulary and grammar.
Two weeks of Italian study for just £35
Practice Italian lessons at IH London are taught by our student teachers under the supervision of expert language teacher trainers.
Our Italian classes offer a fun and lively environment for language learning. Each session is taught by up to six student teachers, guided by experienced teacher trainers.
Italian practice class information:
- Lessons taught by up to six IH London student teachers
- All lessons are supervised by experienced teacher trainers
- Students have access to IH London language facilities
- Minimum student age for Italian practice lessons is 18 years +
Italian practice lessons schedule
- Course runs for 2 weeks
- 2 (2 hour) lessons a week
- Italian practice lessons take place on Tuesday and Thursday evenings, 18.30 - 20.30
Course dates will be posted here shortly. For more information on this course and the next available date please contact us.