Part-time Delta Module 2 (16 weeks)
Module 2 of our Cambridge ESOL Diploma in English Language Teaching (Delta) focuses on Developing Professional Practice.
Our part-time Delta Module 2 is designed for those who already have completed Module 1 or have a Masters in ELT/ESOL/Applied Linguistics and are looking for more practical experience. The aims of this module include development of classroom practice and understanding and applying varied methodologies and approaches to English language teaching.
The Cambridge Delta at International House London is accredited at level 7 on the Qualifications and Credit Framework.
- Minimum English level: C2 advanced+
- Minimum ELT training: ELT certificate
- Minimum ELT experience: 2 years
- Minimum age: 21
- Start dates: 6 Feb 2017 (BOOKINGS NOW CLOSED)
- Lesson time a week: 6 hours
- Lesson days: Mon & Tues (or Thurs)
- Lesson times: 18:30 to 21:30
- Course length: 16 weeks
- Cost: £2,200
Who is the course for?
Delta Module 2 is designed for those who already have completed Module 1 or have a Masters in ELT/ESOL/Applied Linguistics, are looking for more practical experience and want to study part-time.
The Delta is made up of three modules and can be taken together or alone.
Module 2 looks at developing candidates further through focusing on classroom practice, deepening the understanding of language, skill, principles underlying methodologies and approaches.
Candidates can choose to do all or part of the Delta programme at IH London and still be assured of a recognised certification. Completing all three modules successfully will lead to the full Diploma award.
- Focus on knowledge and understanding of teaching methodologies
- Development of classroom practice
- Lesson preparation, teaching practice and written assignments
- In-depth preparation for all three modules
Apply for Delta course now to study later
You can apply for a Delta course at any time and, if offered a place, the offer is valid for up to a year after the date of acceptance.
To apply for this course, please follow the booking procedure below. Acceptance on to this course is dependent on the successful completion of written tasks and an interview which means that no money is taken at this stage.
Apply for this course
Download and return application form
- Download the application form and tasks, complete and save it, and return it to email@example.com.
- Once we have received the form we will respond to you within three working days to advise you of the results and discuss the next steps.
- Acceptance on to the Delta is dependant on a successful application interview.