Standard General English - 15 lessons per week
Our Standard General English courses are taught in small classes, carefully structured to help you learn English quickly.
Classes focus on communication skills: speaking, listening, pronunciation and vocabulary. The General English course will also help you develop reading, writing and grammar skills.
Standard General English information
- Maximum General English class size - 14
- Minimum student age for General English courses - 16 years +
- Language level for General English courses - A2 elementary +
- 15 lessons per week
- 13 hours 45 minutes total lesson time per week
- Classes take place Monday to Friday, 09.00 - 12.00 and includes a 15 minute break
General English course includes:
- Language level test and provision of study materials
- Regular personal assessment with your General English teacher
- Advice for self-study