TKT:KAL Teaching Knowledge Test - Knowledge about Language
Our Teaching Knowledge Test - Knowledge about Language (TKT-KAL) course looks at the exam topics of lexis, phonology, grammar and discourse and provides a range of complete mock exams.
The TKT-KAL course also includes a language clinic moderated by an online course tutor as well as online tutor support. You'll also be provided with resources to help continue your development after the course.
TKT-KAL course information
- Intermediate English level required - equivalent to Level B1 of the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages (CEFR)
TKT-KAL course schedule
- 10 weeks (15 units over 60 hours)
- Up to 5 hours study and participation in online tests each week
TKT-KAL course includes:
- Preparation for TKT-KAL exam
- Focus on 4 language systems of English
- Preparation for Delta, MA in ELT or MA in linguistics
Next years dates for the TKT:KAL course will be available shortly. For more information and to book please contact us.