IH London offers a range of Arabic classes to suit any language level and every learning objective.
Group Arabic courses take place on weekday evenings and Saturday mornings. With IH London you get:
- Multiple start dates – you study on short, 6-week courses which progress smoothly from one to the next
- Small classes – average 10 students
- Great facilities – 56 purpose-built classrooms, interactive whiteboards, high-speed wi-fi
- Free online learning platform – access class notes, materials and extra resources wherever you are
- 5 levels, 4 modules per level - Check your Arabic level and see which course to choose
One-to-one Arabic lessons are for Arabic learners who want to concentrate on their specific needs and maximise learning. Course content is decided by you and your learning needs.
In-company Arabic training programmes focus on achieving work- and business-specific objectives. They are tailored to your requirements, scheduled around your availability, and can be taught in your offices. We work with companies in London, but also around the UK and worldwide.
Experienced Arabic teachers
International House is the UK’s largest language teacher training organisation. Our teachers are highly experienced, qualified native-level speakers who give engaging, dynamic lessons.
They have access to an unparalleled library of resources and receive on-going support and input from our world-class academic team.
Practical, communicative learning
Teachers speak Arabic and get you using the language from the very start of your course through role play, games and problem-solving activities.
You also work on grammar, vocabulary and pronunciation, enabling you to use Arabic independently in a wide range of situations.
Personalised Arabic courses
Teachers don’t use generic, mass market course books. They use their experience and knowledge to create personalised courses which specifically address the needs and level of their classes.
Our courses have been inspected and accredited by EAQUALS, the world’s leading global accrediting body for language teaching.