Teacher training open afternoon
Our free teacher training open afternoons give you the opportunity to find out about teaching English as foreign language (TEFL) and teacher training careers.
International House open afternoon includes
- A demonstration lesson
- A video viewing of a lesson at IH London
- A tour of the school
- A Q & A session with refreshments
Teacher training open afternoon schedule
- Wednesday evenings between 16.15 - 18.15
- Upcoming dates:
- 17 January 2018
- 7 March 2018
- 18 April 2018
- 23 May 2018
- 11 July 2018
- 5 September 2018
- 7 November 2018
- Why take a teacher training course?
- The benefits of a Cambridge English Certificate (CELTA) or Certificate in Teaching Languages to Adults (CLTA) at International House London?
- What IH London can offer over other teacher training schools?
- What career prospects are there for English language teachers (ELT)?
Download map and instructions
How to book
To book a place, please fill out the form below.
Alternatively, you can book by calling +44 (0) 20 7611 2414 or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.