Prepare for the exam that proves your level of spoken English: LanguageCert International ESOL (Speaking).
This afternoon course can be booked alone or combined with any of our morning courses.
Who is this course for?
Students of all levels who want to gain the LanguageCert International ESOL Spoken Exam certificate to prove their level of spoken English. LanguageCert qualifications don’t expire, so you will keep it forever.
The LanguageCert International ESOL Spoken Exam is similar to the Trinity GESE exam and is mapped to the Common European Framework.
What will I learn?
The LanguageCert Spoken Exam is designed to test the use of English in real-life situations. During the course you will use and practise a variety of tasks to be successful in the exam.
There will be an emphasis on discussions and role plays, with lots of practice in the English topics tested for your level. Conversation topics can include: socialising, science, arts, beliefs, travel, and entertainment.
This course is suitable for all levels and you will be placed in a class with people of a similar language level as you.
The course will vary depending on your English level. For example, B1 (intermediate) learners will focus on how to:
- Communicate personal information
- Express opinions and ideas
- Communicate appropriately in social
- Communicate in real-life situations using a range of functional
- Exchange information and opinions
- Co-operate to reach agreement/decision
- Present a topic
- Narrate, describe, communicate ideas and express opinions.
- 5 lessons a week in 2020 (12.15-13.10)
- 10 lessons a week in 2021 (13.30 – 15.30)
What will I achieve?
- Feel more confident in English-speaking environments and interacting with other English speakers
- Communicate more fluently
- Speak about a variety of topics in English
- Be prepared for the LanguageCert Speaking Exam
|28 September 2020
12 October | 26 October 2020
09 November | 23 November 2020
07 December 2020
|04 January | 18 January 2021
01 February | 15 February 2021
01 March | 15 March 2021
06 April | 19 April 2021
04 May | 17 May 2021
01 June | 14 June 2021
05 July | 19 July 2021
02 August | 16 August | 31 August 2021
13 September | 27 September 2021
11 October | 25 October 2021
08 November | 22 November 2021
06 December 2021
Choose to combine this course with
This course is 5 lessons per week in 2020 and 10 lessons per week in 2021, so it works perfectly combined with one of our English courses.
What can I do next?
Exam fee: £50 (levels A1, A2, B1) or £70 (levels B2, C1, C2)
Any questions? Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org