A summer course for young learners, ages 12-17, who want to learn or improve their English and learn more about animals
A course for young learners who want to improve their English, go on study trips, take part in activities and learn more about animals. The college has its own equestrian centre, stables and animal centre.
Students follow a daily programme of English language lessons in the morning, with the afternoons spent learning and meeting all kinds of exciting animals.
The animal team at Moulton College lead students through some interactive learning sessions with fish, snakes, turtles, small monkeys, rabbits, meerkats, birds and many more animals.
Students have 15 hours of English lessons every week with a qualified English teacher, plus organised sports and arts activities outside the classroom all in English with their new friends to practise their English too.
There is one full-day and one half-day study trip included every week. Examples include: Birmingham Science Centre, Warwick Castle, London walking tour and the London Eye, Oxford, and the Harry Potter Studio.
There are on-site evening activities organised by IH staff every night, including fashions shows, discos, film nights, and treasure hunts.
Learning summary (per week)
Lessons: 15 hours
Animal care: 6 hours
Study trips: 1 full-day and 1 half-day trip
Other activities, including sports, arts and crafts: 20 hours
Your child will:
- Improve their spoken English
- Increase their English vocabulary
- Learn about a wide variety of animals
- Make new friends from around the world
- Be prepared for studying in an English-speaking environment
- Meet many animals, including meerkats, rabbits and turtles
- Learn how to care for animals and about their habitat and diet
|Location||Season||Start dates||Arrival day||Course length||Price|
|Moulton||Summer||22 June 2022
29 June 2022
06 July 2022
13 July 2022
20 July 2022
27 July 2022
|Wednesday||Choose 1-6 weeks||£1018 per week|
- All tuition
- All class materials
- All activities
- Full and half day trips to exciting destinations
- Evening activities organised and supervised by IH staff at the school
- On-site residential accommodation at the school
- All meals
- Regular drinks and snacks
- 24/7 support and supervision by our on-site IH team
- Free Wi-Fi access
- Comprehensive travel insurance
My favourite activity was animal welfare. My favourite excursion was the full day in London.
We speak your language
We are always happy to help you find the perfect course. Contact our team who can speak many languages.Contact us
- Course selection
- Personal details
- Confirm & pay
We are the first UK language school to offset carbon emissions, for all flights to all our summer young learner courses.
All our schools have four on-site senior managers. All senior staff have student welfare training every year.
International House London is a charitable education trust and we reinvest profits to improve your child’s learning experience.
Our Young Learner Centres are accredited by The British Council.