Level 9 of the Arabic language course requires that you have previously studied Arabic for at least 96 class hours.
Evening language classes at IH London are dynamic and interactive. Your teacher speaks in the target language and uses teaching aids to help you understand. Emphasis is on spoken communication and interaction; this is achieved through pair and group work, simulations and role-plays, and is supported by systematic work on grammar, vocabulary and pronunciation.
Expansion and consolidation of talking about family, extended family and friends.
Consolidation of the present, past and future tenses.
Family values and Arabic hospitality.
- Average class size 8 – 10 (maximum 14)
- Minimum student age for Arabic evening classes – 18 years +
- Arabic Language level for Arabic evening language programme: 96 class hours of previous Arabic language study required
- Classes will take place at either our Stukeley Street or Southampton Row sites TBC. Both are 5 minutes walk from Holborn tube station
- Arabic class length is 2 hours per week
- Course runs for 6 weeks
- The course takes place on weekday evenings 18.30 – 20.30
The language programme includes:
- Lesson summaries, notes and resources online
- Support and advice from Arabic language teachers
Need assistance choosing your course?
Take a look at our FAQs page which has lots of information about our classes.FAQs – Foreign Languages
Arabic Courses Brochure
Download the Arabic section of our Foreign Languages brochure to find out about our wide range of Arabic language courses.
- Course selection
- Personal details
- Confirm & pay