For ages 14-17, this course is for students who have a B2 level of English and want to develop other, soft skills such as debating and negotiating while studying in English and working towards a project.
The opportunity to study in the heart of London, close to Covent Garden in an international environment while developing soft skills and working towards a business plan presented at the end of the course.
Students should already have a good level of English for this course (B2 upper intermediate and above), but their use of English will still improve. Take our free English level test.
The course runs like a conference, with students enjoying an exciting programme of guest speakers and expert lectures.
Future Leaders Entrepreneurship encourages students to explore contemporary skills such as debating, critical thinking, and teamwork. Students work in groups to build a business plan for a social enterprise that will benefit their community.
Students will learn about how to start a business, considering funding and financing as well as writing a business plan. They will pitch their business to a panel of judges on the final day of the course and the best group will win the prestigious Future Leaders Cup.
The course is delivered in English and students will work with others from all over the world using English to communicate and to deliver the end of course presentation. During the course students will develop their business vocabulary and in doing so also improve their English.
- Improve cores kills for bright, academic and professional careers
- Improve their spoken English Increase their English vocabulary
- Network and make new friends from around the world
- Improve skills such as teamwork and problem-solving
- Be prepared for studying in an English-speaking environment
- Be prepared for working in an English-speaking environment
- Improve their presentation skills
- Develop a business vocabulary
- Be introduced to negotiation skills
- Experience writing a business plan
Course package includes:
- Full board accommodation in residence/hotel (Staff will stay in accommodation to assist with any concerns and to ensure students are supervised)
- IHL 24hr supervision with on site residential staff responsible for student welfare and accompanied transport (TFL) between residence and school)
- Excursions (See sample timetable for more information) Staff will travel with students to and from accommodation
- Return transfers Heathrow
- Z 1-3 travelcard
For further enquiries and to book, please call +44 (0) 20 7611 2427 or email
We speak your language
We are always happy to help you find the perfect course. Contact our team who can speak many languages.Contact us
Our brochures are available to download now and you can request a free printed copy to be delivered straight to your door.
Last year, we welcomed students from over 90 countries on our young learner courses.
One price – all trips, accommodation and meals included.
All senior staff have student safeguarding and student welfare training every year.
Our Young Learner Centres are accredited by The British Council.