Through guided practice, students will learn to express themselves more effectively in German, while also gaining exposure to new vocabulary and idiomatic expressions.
By the end of the course, students will have developed their conversational skills, expanded their vocabulary, and be better equipped to communicate in German in a variety of contexts.
- Average class size: 8 (maximum 15)
- Students must be 18+ years old
- Existing language ability: 96 class hours of previous German language study required
- Classes will take place at our school in Covent Garden (16 Stukeley Street, Holborn, London WC2B 5LQ)
- The classes are 1.5 hours per week
- The course runs for 10 weeks
- The course takes place on weekday evenings 16:30 – 18:00
- The possible study options for this course are as follow:
Wednesdays: 7th June – 9th August 2023
Wednesdays: 12th July – 20th September 2023*
Wednesdays: 6th September – 8th November 2023
Wednesdays: 11th October – 13th December 2023
*Due to the summer holiday, there is a break in the course on the 16th of August. The course still consists of 10 lessons spread out over 10 weeks.
This language course includes:
- Access to our online platform to download lesson summaries, notes and resources
- Support and advice from German language teachers
- German language study tips
- Course selection
- Personal details
- Confirm & pay