With 30 hours of one-to-one German lessons you can make the most of your personalised tuition and progress quickly with the German language.
What can you achieve in 30 hours of one-to-one tuition?
This is ideal if you wish to progress quickly and include as much practice as possible, as both timetable and content will be organised around you.
The hours can be used for a regular lesson once a week to focus on further improving your language skills or they can be used intensively if you have little time to achieve your aim.
What are your options?
You can use the check list below to organise your course:
- Choose the number of hours of study
- Select the start date: we need 2 weeks maximum to organise your course
- Plan your preferred timetable: you can study intensively or spread your lessons over a number of weeks. Just 48 hours notice required to reschedule a class at no extra charge
What’s included in the course fee?
- Needs analysis
- Course material: the course is made for you and it won’t be based on a textbook. The teacher will provide all you need to support the lessons
- Access to additional resources on Moodle
- End of course report including recommendations for future study
- Certificate of attendance
If you’re interested in doing a private one-to-one course with us, we would appreciate it if you provided us with more details regarding your requirements/availability/needs. This will allow us to find a suitable teacher and see if it’s possible to deliver a catered course to meet your linguistic needs and availability. The form takes only a few minutes to complete and will ask some simple questions regarding your needs and goals: NEEDS ANALYSIS FORM
Unless you are a beginner, it would also be helpful if you completed our GERMAN TEST for us to better assess your current level and ability.
Once you complete the form and test, we will be in touch in discuss your course arrangements. We will need at least a week or two to put together a course syllabus and schedule, as well as find a suitable teacher. You can then book via the website.
- Course selection
- Personal details
- Confirm & pay