Our Greek fast track programme is a more intensive course covering two Greek levels in 6 weeks and allowing students to progress more quickly.
Language classes at IH London are dynamic and interactive. Your teacher speaks in the target language and uses teaching aids to help you understand. Emphasis is on spoken communication and interaction; this is achieved through pair and group work, simulations and role-plays, and is supported by systematic work on grammar, vocabulary and pronunciation.
Course content – Sample
Greeting people; introducing yourself and someone else; asking and giving personal information, expressing likes and dislikes, activities and hobbies, talking about family, ordering food and drink; food shopping.
Alphabet and spelling of a word; numbers; first verbs
- Average class size 8 – 10 (maximum 14)
- Minimum student age for Greek classes – 18 years +
- Language level for Greek language programme: no prior knowledge
- Greek class length is 4 hours per week
- Course runs for 6 weeks
- Greek classes run from 10.30 – 14.30 on Saturdays
The language programme includes:
- Lesson summaries, notes and resources online
- Support and advice from Greek language teachers
Need assistance choosing your course?
Take a look at our FAQs page which has lots of information about our classes.FAQs – Foreign Languages
Greek Courses Brochure
Download our Foreign Languages brochure to find out about our wide range of courses.
- Course selection
- Personal details
- Confirm & pay