Greek Level 11 is a Pre-Intermediate Greek course for students who have been studying the Greek language for a while. Greek Level 11 requires that you have previously studied Greek Level 10 or a course of at least 120 class hours. If you’re unsure of your level, then check our level chart.
Our Greek language classes take place at our school in Covent Garden with a qualified, experienced teacher and fellow students. Evening language classes at IH London are dynamic and interactive as the emphasis is on spoken communication, which is achieved through lots of group work and role-plays. At the same time, there is systematic work on grammar, vocabulary and pronunciation, so that you can improve on all aspects of the language. Your teacher speaks in the target language throughout, so that you can refine your comprehension and listening skills.
- Average class size: 8 (maximum 12)
- Students must be 18+ years old
- Existing language ability: 120 class hours of previous Greek language study required
- Classes will take place at our school in Covent Garden (16 Stukeley Street, Holborn, London WC2B 5LQ)
- The classes are 2 hours per week
- The course runs for 6 weeks
- The course takes place on weekday evenings 18:30 – 20:30
- The possible study options for this course are as follow:
Tuesdays: 10th November – 15th December 2020
Mondays: 22nd February – 29th March 2021
Thursdays: 27th May – 1st July 2021
Wednesdays: 18th August – 22nd September 2021
Tuesdays: 9th November – 14th December 2021
If your class falls on a Bank Holiday it is rescheduled to another day TBC with your teacher.
This language course includes:
- Access to our Moodle platform to download lesson summaries, notes and resources
- Support and advice from Greek language teachers
- Greek language study tips
- Course selection
- Personal details
- Confirm & pay