Greek Levels 3&4 is an Elementary Modern Greek course course for students who have already studied some Greek. This is an intensive Greek course allowing you to take two Greek levels in 6 weeks and progress more quickly. French Level 3&4 requires that you have previously studied Greek Level 2 or a course of at least 24 class hours. If you’re unsure of your level then check our levels chart.
Our Greek language classes take place at our school in Covent Garden with a qualified, experienced teacher and fellow students. Weekend language classes at IH London are dynamic and interactive as the emphasis is on spoken communication, which is achieved through lots of group work and role-plays. At the same time, there is systematic work on grammar, vocabulary and pronunciation, so that you can improve on all aspects of the language. Your teacher speaks in the target language throughout, so that you can refine your comprehension and listening skills.
- Average class size: 8 (maximum 12)
- Students must be 18+ years old
- Existing language ability: 24 class hours of previous Greek language study required
- Classes will take place at our school in Covent Garden (16 Stukeley Street, Holborn, London WC2B 5LQ)
- The classes are 4 hours per week
- The course runs for 6 weeks
- The course takes place on Saturdays 10:30 – 14:30
- The possible study options for this course are as follow:
7th November – 12th December 2020
20th February – 27th March 2021
22nd May – 26th June 2021
14th August – 18th September 2021
6th November – 11th December 2021
If your class falls on a Bank Holiday it is rescheduled to another day TBC with your teacher.
This language course includes:
- Access to our Moodle platform to download lesson summaries, notes and resources
- Support and advice from Greek language teachers
- Greek language study tips
- Course selection
- Personal details
- Confirm & pay