Our Pre-Holiday 2-Day Intensive course is an ideal introduction to the Greek language and culture for holiday makers and short business trips. The course is designed for complete beginner students who have never studied the language before. If you’re unsure of your level, then check our level chart.
Our Greek language classes are dynamic and engaging, and are planned and delivered by qualified, experienced teachers, who will speak in the target language almost exclusively to allow for total immersion.
During the course you will learn how to:
- Socialise and make casual conversation with the locals
- Order food and drinks at bars and restaurants
- Ask for tourist information and arrange a day trip or activity
- Ask for advice at the pharmacy
- Speak at the hotel reception and make a complaint
- Speak to store assistants and cashiers
- Average class size: 8 (maximum 14)
- Students must be 18+ years old
- Existing language ability: this is a course for complete beginners
- Classes will take place at our school in Covent Garden (16 Stukeley Street, Holborn, London WC2B 5LQ)
- The classes are 6 hours per week
- The course runs for 2 weeks
- The course takes place on Sundays from 10:30-13:30, and from 14:30-17.30 (lunch break 13:30-14:30)
- The possible study options for this course are as follow:
3rd + 10th July 2022
2nd + 9th October 2022
This language course includes:
- Access to our Moodle platform to download lesson summaries, notes and resources
- Support and advice from Greek language teachers
- Greek language study tips
Need assistance choosing your course?
We are always happy to help you find the perfect class. Contact our team who can answer your questions.Contact us
Foreign Languages Brochure
Download our Foreign Languages brochure to find out about our wide range of courses.
- Course selection
- Personal details
- Confirm & pay