If you have studied the language part-time for around 2-3 years or more, this course is for you.
Our Italian Club is a fun way to practice and improve your fluency with people alike: share your passion for languages and different aspects of culture. During the course you will have the opportunity to explore a variety of topics through interactive and communicative activities; special attention will also be paid to refining your pronunciation and intonation: sound like a native! The course is designed for those who are intermediate level or above. Our language classes are dynamic, planned and delivered by qualified and experienced teachers, who will speak in the target language almost exclusively to allow for total immersion.
This course focuses on conversation so you will have the opportunity to improve and refine:
- Your conversational skills.
- Your fluency by focusing on specific tasks.
- Your pronunciation by:
- Learning to recognise specific sounds and reproduce them;
- Finding your perfect speech pace;
- Learning to use your mouth to produce those difficult sounds.
- Your intonation: sound like a native! Learn how to join words in more complex sentences and express yourself effectively: intonation communicates your emotions and intentions.
- Focus on cultural awareness.
- During the course you will be encouraged to record yourself.
Is this level right for me?
This course is for intermediate level and above.
Are you not sure of your level? Test Your Level
- 2 hours of class per day
- Courses run for 6 weeks
- Minimum age: 18
- Maximum class size: 14
- Average class size: 9
- Classes will take place at either our Stukeley Street or Southampton Row sites TBC. Both are 5 minutes walk from Holborn tube station.
- Lesson summaries and notes are available on our Moodle eLearning site
12/11/2019 – 17/12/2019
14/01/2020 – 18/02/2020
25/02/2020 – 31/03/2020
07/04/2020 – 12/05/2020: ONLINE
19/05/2020 – 23/06/2020: ONLINE
07/07/2020 – 11/08/2020: ONLINE
18/08/2020 – 22/09/2020: ONLINE
29/09/2020 – 03/11/2020: ONLINE
10/11/2020 – 15/12/2020
Need assistance choosing your course?
Take a look at our FAQs page which has lots of information about our classes.FAQs – Foreign Languages
Italian Courses Brochure
Download the Italian section of our Foreign Languages brochure to find out about our wide range of Italian language courses.
- Course selection
- Personal details
- Confirm & pay