Levels 3 and 4 of our intensive Italian Fast-track programme is for those learning to speak the Italian language and are at elementary level.
Language classes at IH London are dynamic and interactive. Your teacher speaks in the target language and uses teaching aids to help you understand. Emphasis is on spoken communication and interaction; this is achieved through pair and group work, simulations and role-plays, and is supported by systematic work on grammar, vocabulary and pronunciation.
Asking and giving personal details, expressing likes and preferences, booking a hotel room, asking for and telling time, describing a place, asking and giving directions, asking and giving timetable information, talking about how often you do something.
Present tense of regular and some irregular verbs, structure of questions, present tense of regular and some irregular verbs, singular and plural nouns, adverbs of frequency.
Types of accommodation, Italian cities.
- Average class size 8 – 10 (maximum 14)
- Minimum student age for Italian classes – 18 years +
- Language level for Italian language programme: 24 class hours of previous Italian language study required
- Classes will take place at either our Stukeley Street or Southampton Row sites TBC. Both are 5 minutes walk from Holborn tube station
- Italian class length is 4 hours per week
- Course runs for 6 weeks
- Italian classes run from 10.30 – 14.30 on Saturdays
The language programme includes:
- Lesson summaries, notes and resources online
- Support and advice from Italian language teachers
Need assistance choosing your course?
Take a look at our FAQs page which has lots of information about our classes.FAQs – Foreign Languages
Italian Courses Brochure
Download the Italian section of our Foreign Languages brochure to find out about our wide range of Italian language courses.
- Course selection
- Personal details
- Confirm & pay