Levels 7 & 8 of our intensive Italian Fast-track programme is for those learning to speak the Italian language and are at elementary level.
Evening language classes at IH London are dynamic and interactive. Your teacher speaks in the target language and uses teaching aids to help you understand. Emphasis is on spoken communication and interaction; this is achieved through pair and group work, simulations and role-plays, and is supported by systematic work on grammar, vocabulary and pronunciation.
Talking about past events; planning a trip; talking about cultural events, talking about past events; describing holidays and traditions.
Introduction of passato prossimo (past tense), consolidation and building on passato prossimo (past tense).
Italian cultural events, Italian traditions.
- Average class size 8 – 10 (maximum 14)
- Minimum student age for Italian evening classes – 18 years +
- Language level for Italian evening language programme: 72 class hours of previous Italian language study required
- Classes will take place at either our Stukeley Street or Southampton Row sites TBC. Both are 5 minutes walk from Holborn tube station
- Italian class length is 4 hours per week
- Course runs for 6 weeks
- Classes take place twice a week on takes place on weekday evenings, 18.30 – 20.30
Mondays + Wednesdays 13/01/2020 – 19/02/2020
Tuesdays + Thursdays 07/04/2020 – 14/05/2020: ONLINE
Mondays + Wednesdays 06/07/2020 – 12/08/2020: ONLINE
Tuesdays + Thursdays 29/09/2020 – 05/11/2020: ONLINE
The language programme includes:
- Lesson summaries, notes and resources online
- Support and advice from Italian language teachers
Need assistance choosing your course?
Take a look at our FAQs page which has lots of information about our classes.FAQs – Foreign Languages
Italian Courses Brochure
Download the Italian section of our Foreign Languages brochure to find out about our wide range of Italian language courses.
- Course selection
- Personal details
- Confirm & pay