Level 2 of the Italian language course requires that you have previously studied Italian for at least 12 class hours.
Evening language classes at IH London are dynamic and interactive. Your teacher speaks in the target language and uses teaching aids to help you understand. Emphasis is on spoken communication and interaction; this is achieved through pair and group work, simulations and role-plays, and is supported by systematic work on grammar, vocabulary and pronunciation.
Asking and giving personal details, booking a table, ordering in a restaurant, talking about leisure time.
First, second and third person singular of present tense, singular nouns, structure of questions.
Italian menu, types of restaurants.
- Average class size 8 – 10 (maximum 14)
- Minimum student age for Italian evening classes – 18 years +
- Language level for Italian evening language programme: 12 class hours of previous Italian language study required
- Classes will take place at either our Stukeley Street or Southampton Row sites TBC. Both are 5 minutes walk from Holborn tube station.
- Italian class length is 2 hours per week
- Course runs for 6 weeks
- The course takes place on weekday evenings 18:30 – 20:30
*If your class falls on a Bank Holiday Monday it is rescheduled to the Friday: same week, same time.
The language programme includes:
Lesson summaries, notes and resources online
Support and advice from Italian language teachers
Need assistance choosing your course?
Take a look at our FAQs page which has lots of information about our classes.FAQs – Foreign Languages
Italian Courses Brochure
Download the Italian section of our Foreign Languages brochure to find out about our wide range of Italian language courses.
- Course selection
- Personal details
- Confirm & pay