Our Italian Pre-Holiday 2 Day Intensive is for complete beginners.
Our Pre-Holiday 2 Day Intensive course is designed for complete beginner students and it is an ideal introduction to the language and culture for holiday makers and short business trips. Language classes at IH London are dynamic and interactive. Your teacher will speak in the target language and will use teaching aids to help you understand. Emphasis will be on spoken communication and interaction from the very beginning! You will be encouraged to work in pairs and in groups to maximise your learning: you will take part in simulations of common situations and role-plays; to help you build the foundations of the language you will also systematically on grammar, vocabulary and pronunciation.
During the course you will learn how to:
- Socialise and make casual conversation with the locals
- Order food and drinks at bars and restaurants
- Ask for tourist information and arrange a day trip or activity
- Ask for advice at the pharmacy
- Speak at the hotel reception and make a complaint
- Speak to store assistants and cashiers
- 6 hours of class per day
- Courses run for 2 weeks
- Minimum age: 18
- Maximum class size: 12
- Classes will take place at either our Stukeley Street or Southampton Row sites TBC. Both are 5 minutes walk from Holborn tube station.
- Lesson summaries and notes are available on our Moodle eLearning site
Classes run on Sundays from 10:30 until 13:30, and from 14:30 until 17.30 (lunch break 13:30-14:30).
2021 Dates TBC
- Course selection
- Personal details
- Confirm & pay