Level 22 of the Japanese language course requires that you have previously studied Japanese for at least 252 class hours.
Evening language classes at IH London are dynamic and interactive. Your teacher speaks in the target language and uses teaching aids to help you understand. Emphasis is on spoken communication and interaction; this is achieved through pair and group work, simulations and role-plays, and is supported by systematic work on grammar, vocabulary and pronunciation.
– Talking about one’s abilities
– Future intentions and plans
– Past and present (have become able to do something)
– Daily routines
– General knowledge
– Potential verbs
– Passive form
– Incidents & accidents
– National holidays
– Famous landmarks
Course Book – Minna no Nihon-go Beginners Book 2
Chapter 36 & 37
- Average class size 8 – 10 (maximum 14)
- Minimum student age for Japanese evening classes – 18 years +
- Language level for Japanese evening programme: 252 class hours of previous Japanese language study required
- Classes will take place at either our Stukeley Street or Southampton Row sites TBC. Both are 5 minutes walk from Holborn tube station
- Japanese class length is 2 hours per week
- Course runs for 6 weeks
- The course takes place on weekday evenings 18.30 – 20.30
Mondays 18/05/2020 – 22/06/2020: ONLINE
Tuesdays 18/08/2020 – 22/09/2020
Wednesdays 11/11/2020 – 16/12/2020
*If your class falls on a Bank Holiday your class will be rescheduled to another day.
The language programme includes:
- Lesson summaries, notes and resources online
- Support and advice from Japanese language teachers
Need assistance choosing your course?
Take a look at our FAQs page which has lots of information about our classes.FAQs – Foreign Languages
Japanese Courses Brochure
Download the Japanese section of our Foreign Languages brochure to find out about our wide range of Japanese language courses.
- Course selection
- Personal details
- Confirm & pay