Korean Level 10 is a Pre-Intermediate Korean course for students who have been studying the Korean language for a while. Korean Level 10 requires that you have previously studied Korean Level 9 or a course of at least 108 class hours. If you’re unsure of your level, then take our quick Korean language level test here, or check our level chart.
Our Korean language classes take place at our school in Covent Garden with a qualified, experienced teacher and fellow students. Evening language classes at IH London are dynamic and interactive as the emphasis is on spoken communication, which is achieved through lots of group work and role-plays. At the same time, there is systematic work on grammar, vocabulary and pronunciation, so that you can improve on all aspects of the language. Your teacher speaks in the target language throughout, so that you can refine your comprehension and listening skills.
– Inviting and arranging the time
– Talking about personalities and characteristics
– Talking about public etiquette
– Forbidding something
– -을 때/-ㄹ 때,
– -은/-ㄴ, 는
– -지 말다
– -아야 되다/-어야 되다/-어야 되다
(1) 책을 읽을 때 음악을 들어요.
(2) 제가 전화할게요.
(3) 정말 좋은 친구예요.
(4) 지금 이야기하는 사람이 제 친구예요.
(5) 여기에 쓰레기를 버리지 마세요.
(6) 공연 20분 전에는 입장해야 돼요.
– Feelings and emotions
– Personalities and characters
– Etiquette and regulations
Course Book – Sejong Korean Conversation 2
- Average class size: 8 (maximum 14)
- Students must be 18+ years old
- Existing language ability: 108 class hours of previous Korean language study required
- Classes will take place at our school in Covent Garden (16 Stukeley Street, Holborn, London WC2B 5LQ)
- The classes are 2 hours per week
- The course runs for 6 weeks
- The course takes place on weekday evenings 18:30 – 20:30
- The possible study options for this course are as follow:
Mondays: 10th January – 14th February 2022
Tuesdays: 22nd February – 29th March 2022
Wednesdays: 6th April -18th May 2022*
Wednesdays: 25th May – 29th June 2022
Thursdays: 7th July – 11th August 2022
Mondays: 26th September – 31st October 2022
Tuesdays: 8th November – 13th December 2022
*Due to the Easter holiday there is a break in the course on the 20th of April. The course still consists of 6 lessons however.
This language course includes:
- Access to our Moodle platform to download lesson summaries, notes and resources
- Support and advice from Korean language teachers
- Korean language study tips
- Course selection
- Personal details
- Confirm & pay