Korean Level 14 is a Pre-Intermediate Korean course for students who have studied the Korean language to a fairly high level. Korean Level 14 requires that you have previously studied Korean Level 13 or a course of at least 156 class hours. If you’re unsure of your level, then take our quick Korean language level test here, or check our level chart.
Our Korean language classes take place at our school in Covent Garden with a qualified, experienced teacher and fellow students. Evening language classes at IH London are dynamic and interactive as the emphasis is on spoken communication, which is achieved through lots of group work and role-plays. At the same time, there is systematic work on grammar, vocabulary and pronunciation, so that you can improve on all aspects of the language. Your teacher speaks in the target language throughout, so that you can refine your comprehension and listening skills.
– Talking about travel experiences
– Making refund or exchange
– Talking about wish and hope
– Asking a permission
– -은/ㄴ 적이 있다/없다
– -어서/아서/여서 그런지
– -아도/어도/여도 되다
– -았으면/었으면/였으면 좋겠다
– -기는 하다
(1) 한국에 간 적이 있어요?
(2) 날씨가 흐려서 그런지 생각보다 사람들이 없었어요.
(3) 이 옷 한번 입어 봐도 돼요?
(4) 지퍼가 잘 안 열려서 교환을 하려고요.
(5) 저도 한국에 갈 수 있었으면 좋겠어요.
(6) 실수를 좀 하기는 하지만 조금씩 나아지고 있어요.
– Events/ contests
Course Book – Sejong Korean Conversation Book 3
- Average class size: 8 (maximum 14)
- Students must be 18+ years old
- Existing language ability: 156 class hours of previous Korean language study required
- Classes will take place at our school in Covent Garden (16 Stukeley Street, Holborn, London WC2B 5LQ)
- The classes are 2 hours per week
- The course runs for 6 weeks
- The course takes place on weekday evenings 18:30 – 20:30
- The possible study options for this course are as follow:
Wednesdays: 12th January – 16th February 2022
Tuesdays: 5th April – 17th May 2022*
Wednesdays: 25th May – 29th June 2022
Mondays: 4th July – 8th August 2022
Tuesdays: 16th August – 20th September 2022
Wednesdays: 28th September – 2nd November 2022
Wednesdays: 9th November – 14th December 2022
*Due to the Easter holiday there is a break in the course on the 19th of April. The course still consists of 6 lessons however.
This language course includes:
- Access to our Moodle platform to download lesson summaries, notes and resources
- Support and advice from Korean language teachers
- Korean language study tips
- Course selection
- Personal details
- Confirm & pay