Korean Level 18 is an Intermediate Korean course for students who have been studying the Korean language for quite some time and who are wanting to progress to a more advanced level. Korean Level 18 requires that you have previously studied Korean Level 17 or a course of at least 204 class hours. If you’re unsure of your level, then take our quick Korean language level test here, or check our level chart.
Our Korean language classes take place at our school in Covent Garden with a qualified, experienced teacher and fellow students. Evening language classes at IH London are dynamic and interactive as the emphasis is on spoken communication, which is achieved through lots of group work and role-plays. At the same time, there is systematic work on grammar, vocabulary and pronunciation, so that you can improve on all aspects of the language. Your teacher speaks in the target language throughout, so that you can refine your comprehension and listening skills.
– Explaining situations
– Introducing others
– Indicating concerns
– Talking about manners
– 아/어/여 보이다
– 기 때문에
– 을까/ㄹ까 봐서
(1) 성격이 참 좋아 보여요.
(2) 도로가 많이 미끄럽기 때문에 천천히 운전해야 돼요.
(3) 날씨가 추울까 봐 옷을 많이 입었어요.
(4) 넘어지지 않도록 조심하세요.
– Manners and etiquette
Course Book – Sejong Korean Conversation Book 4
- Average class size: 8 (maximum 14)
- Students must be 18+ years old
- Existing language ability: 204 class hours of previous Korean language study required
- Classes will take place at our school in Covent Garden (16 Stukeley Street, Holborn, London WC2B 5LQ)
- The classes are 2 hours per week
- The course runs for 6 weeks
- The course takes place on weekday evenings 18:30 – 20:30
- The possible study options for this course are as follows:
Mondays: 2nd October – 6th November 2023
Wednesdays: 10th January – 14th February 2024
This language course includes:
- Access to our online platform to download lesson summaries, notes and resources
- Support and advice from Korean language teachers
- Korean language study tips
- Course selection
- Personal details
- Confirm & pay