Korean Level 20 is an Intermediate Korean course for students who have been studying the Korean language for quite some time and who are wanting to progress to a more advanced level. Korean Level 20 requires that you have previously studied Korean Level 19 or a course of at least 228 class hours. If you’re unsure of your level, then take our quick Korean language level test here.
Our Korean language classes take place at our school in Covent Garden with a qualified, experienced teacher and fellow students. Evening language classes at IH London are dynamic and interactive as the emphasis is on spoken communication, which is achieved through lots of group work and role-plays. At the same time, there is systematic work on grammar, vocabulary and pronunciation, so that you can improve on all aspects of the language. Your teacher speaks in the target language throughout, so that you can refine your comprehension and listening skills.
– Explaining reason and results
– Talking about unexpected events
– Talking about regrets
– Talking about mannerisms
– 는 바람에
(1) 배탈이 나는 바람에 아무것도 못 먹었어요.
(2) 조금 더 열심히 공부했더라면 좋았을 텐데.
(3) 예약하지 않고 갔더니 식당에 손님이 많아서 못 먹었어요.
(4) 한국 드라마같이 감정이 풍부한 드라마가 인기가 참 많잖아요.
– Daily habits
Course Book – Sejong Korean Conversation Book 4
- Average class size: 8 (maximum 14)
- Students must be 18+ years old
- Existing language ability: 216 class hours of previous Korean language study required
- Classes will take place at our school in Covent Garden (16 Stukeley Street, Holborn, London WC2B 5LQ)
- The classes are 2 hours per week
- The course runs for 6 weeks
- The course takes place on weekday evenings 18:30 – 20:30
- The possible study options for this course are as follows:
Mondays: 8th January – 12th February 2024
Wednesdays: 10th April – 15th May 2024
This language course includes:
- Access to our online platform to download lesson summaries, notes and resources
- Support and advice from Korean language teachers
- Korean language study tips
- Course selection
- Personal details
- Confirm & pay