Korean Level 22 is an Intermediate Korean course for students who have been studying the Korean language for quite some time and who are wanting to progress to a more advanced level. Korean Level 22 requires that you have previously studied Korean Level 21 or a course of at least 252 class hours. If you’re unsure of your level, then take our quick Korean language level test here.
Our Korean language classes take place at our school in Covent Garden with a qualified, experienced teacher and fellow students. Evening language classes at IH London are dynamic and interactive as the emphasis is on spoken communication, which is achieved through lots of group work and role-plays. At the same time, there is systematic work on grammar, vocabulary and pronunciation, so that you can improve on all aspects of the language. Your teacher speaks in the target language throughout, so that you can refine your comprehension and listening skills.
– Talking about causes and effects
– Asking for advice
– Giving advice
– 아/어/여 놓다/두다
– 으로/로 인하다
– 는/은/ㄴ 데다(가)
(1) 사람들이 많이 안 왔던데요.
(2)제가 휴대폰에 저장해 놓았어요.
(3)폭우로 인해 산사태가 난 거래요.
(4) 디자인이 예쁜 데다가 가격도 저렴해서 좋아요.
– Natural disasters
Course Book – Sejong Korean Conversation Book 4
- Average class size: 8 (maximum 14)
- Students must be 18+ years old
- Existing language ability: 216 class hours of previous Korean language study required
- Classes will take place at our school in Covent Garden (16 Stukeley Street, Holborn, London WC2B 5LQ)
- The classes are 2 hours per week
- The course runs for 6 weeks
- The course takes place on weekday evenings 18:30 – 20:30
- The possible study options for this course are as follows:
Mondays: 8th April – 13th May 2024*
Wednesdays: 3rd July – 14th August 2024*
*Due to the Early May Bank holiday there is no lesson on the Monday 6th of May. The lesson will be rescheduled to Friday 10th May unless otherwise agreed with the teacher. The course still consists of 6 lessons in total.
*There is a week’s break in the course from 29th July – 2nd August 2024 due to the summer holiday. The course still consists of 6 lessons spread out over 7 weeks.
This language course includes:
- Access to our online platform to download lesson summaries, notes and resources
- Support and advice from Korean language teachers
- Korean language study tips
- Course selection
- Personal details
- Confirm & pay