Korean Level 24 is an Upper-Intermediate course for students who have studied the Korean language to a high level and wish to work on fluency. Korean Level 24 requires that you have previously studied Korean Level 23 or a course of at least 276 class hours. If you’re unsure of your level, then take our quick Korean language level test here.
Our Korean language classes take place at our school in Covent Garden with a qualified, experienced teacher and fellow students. Evening language classes at IH London are dynamic and interactive as the emphasis is on spoken communication, which is achieved through lots of group work and role-plays. At the same time, there is systematic work on grammar, vocabulary and pronunciation, so that you can improve on all aspects of the language. Your teacher speaks in the target language throughout, so that you can refine your comprehension and listening skills.
– Talking about changes
– Giving reasons
– Expressing efforts
– Talking about resolution
– 게 하다/만들다
– 기로 하다
(1) 저의 노력이 한국어를 잘하게 만들었어요.
(2) 들으면 들을수록 좋더라구요.
(3) 운전하느라고 전화를 못 받았어요.
(4) 이번에 푹 쉬기로 했어요.
– Goals and efforts
Course Book – Sejong Korean Conversation Book 4
- Average class size: 8 (maximum 14)
- Students must be 18+ years old
- Existing language ability: 216 class hours of previous Korean language study required
- Classes will take place at our school in Covent Garden (16 Stukeley Street, Holborn, London WC2B 5LQ)
- The classes are 2 hours per week
- The course runs for 6 weeks
- The course takes place on weekday evenings 18:30 – 20:30
- The possible study options for this course are as follows:
Mondays: 19th August – 23rd September 2024*
Wednesdays: 2nd October – 6th November 2024
*Due to the Summer Bank Holiday, the lesson on Monday the 26th of August will be rescheduled to Friday 30th August unless otherwise agreed with the teacher. The course still consists of 6 lessons spread out over 7 weeks.
This language course includes:
- Access to our online platform to download lesson summaries, notes and resources
- Support and advice from Korean language teachers
- Korean language study tips
- Course selection
- Personal details
- Confirm & pay