Korean Level 3 is an Elementary Korean course for students who have already studied some Korean. Korean Level 3 requires that you have previously studied Korean Level 2 or a course of at least 24 class hours. If you’re unsure of your level, then take our quick Korean language level test here, or check our level chart.
Our Korean language classes take place at our school in Covent Garden with a qualified, experienced teacher and fellow students. Evening language classes at IH London are dynamic and interactive as the emphasis is on spoken communication, which is achieved through lots of group work and role-plays. At the same time, there is systematic work on grammar, vocabulary and pronunciation, so that you can improve on all aspects of the language. Your teacher speaks in the target language throughout, so that you can refine your comprehension and listening skills.
– Negative sentences
– Asking for dates, days or the week and time
– Everyday use verbs/Irregular verbs 1
– Making negative sentences(안, -지 않다)
– Object particle ‘-을/를’
– Time particle ‘-에’
– Sentence-ending for requests ‘-으세요/-세요’
(1) 한국 음식을 좋아해요.
(3) 저는 고기를 안 먹어요.
(4) 저는 고기를 먹지 않아요.
(5) 내일 오전에 만나요.
(6) 이쪽에 앉으세요.
– Korean food
-Days of the week
-Months, dates, time
– Basic verbs 2
Course Book – Sejong Korean Conversation 1
- Average class size: 8 (maximum 12)
- Students must be 18+ years old
- Existing language ability: 24 class hours of previous Korean language study required
- Classes will take place at our school in Covent Garden (16 Stukeley Street, Holborn, London WC2B 5LQ)
- The classes are 2 hours per week
- The course runs for 6 weeks
- The course takes place on weekday evenings 18:30 – 20:30
- The possible study options for this course are as follow:
Wednesdays 13th January – 17th February 2021
Mondays: 22nd February – 29th March 2021
Tuesdays: 13th April – 18th May 2021
Wednesdays: 26th May – 30th June 2021
Wednesdays: 7th July – 11th August 2021
Thursdays: 19th August – 23rd September 2021
Mondays: 8th November – 13th December 2021
If your class falls on a Bank Holiday Monday it is rescheduled to the Friday: same week, same time.
This language course includes:
- Access to our Moodle platform to download lesson summaries, notes and resources
- Support and advice from Korean language teachers
- Korean language study tips
- Course selection
- Personal details
- Confirm & pay