Korean Level 4 is an Elementary Korean course for students who have already studied some Korean. Korean Level 4 requires that you have previously studied Korean Level 3 or a course of at least 36 class hours. If you’re unsure of your level, then take our quick Korean language level test here, or check our level chart.
Our Korean language classes take place at our school in Covent Garden with a qualified, experienced teacher and fellow students. Evening language classes at IH London are dynamic and interactive as the emphasis is on spoken communication, which is achieved through lots of group work and role-plays. At the same time, there is systematic work on grammar, vocabulary and pronunciation, so that you can improve on all aspects of the language. Your teacher speaks in the target language throughout, so that you can refine your comprehension and listening skills.
– Talking about experiences
– Talking about hobbies and exercises
– Introducing family members
– Talking about frequency
– Able to use honorific forms in a sentence
– Past tense -았/었/였어요
– Location particle -에서
– Honorific –으시-/-시-
– Future tense -(으)ㄹ 거예요
– Making suggestions using -아요/어요/여요
– Indicating a reason to go somewhere -으러 가다/-러 가다
(1) 친구들하고 이번 주말에 축구를 할 거예요.
(2) 할아버지께서 식사를 드세요.
(3) 영화관에 자주 가요.
(4) 공원에서 자전거를 탔어요.
(5) 우리 기타를 같이 배우러 가요
– Frequency words
– Honorific words
– Weekend activities and hobbies
– Family-related words
Course Book – Sejong Korean Conversation 1
- Average class size: 8 (maximum 12)
- Students must be 18+ years old
- Existing language ability: 36 class hours of previous Korean language study required
- Classes will take place at our school in Covent Garden (16 Stukeley Street, Holborn, London WC2B 5LQ)
- The classes are 2 hours per week
- The course runs for 6 weeks
- The course takes place on weekday evenings 18:30 – 20:30
- The possible study options for this course are as follow:
Tuesdays: 12th January – 16th February 2021
Wednesdays: 24th February – 31st March 2021
Mondays: 12th April – 17th May 2021
Tuesdays: 25th May – 29th June 2021
Wednesdays: 7th July – 11th August 2021
Wednesdays: 18th August – 22nd September 2021
Thursdays: 30th September – 4th November 2021
If your class falls on a Bank Holiday it is rescheduled to another day TCB with the teacher.
This language course includes:
- Access to our Moodle platform to download lesson summaries, notes and resources
- Support and advice from Korean language teachers
- Korean language study tips
- Course selection
- Personal details
- Confirm & pay