Korean Level 5 is an Elementary Korean course for students who have already studied some Korean. Korean Level 5 requires that you have previously studied Korean Level 4 or a course of at least 48 class hours. If you’re unsure of your level, then take our quick Korean language level test here, or check our level chart.
Our Korean language classes take place at our school in Covent Garden with a qualified, experienced teacher and fellow students. Evening language classes at IH London are dynamic and interactive as the emphasis is on spoken communication, which is achieved through lots of group work and role-plays. At the same time, there is systematic work on grammar, vocabulary and pronunciation, so that you can improve on all aspects of the language. Your teacher speaks in the target language throughout, so that you can refine your comprehension and listening skills.
– Talking about plans
– Making appointments
– Talking about the weather forecast
– Assuming/ guessing
– Making suggestions
– -ㄹ/을 거예요
(1) 콘서트에 가고 싶어요.
(2) 공연장 앞에서 만날까요?
(3) 춥고 눈도 많이 와요.
(4) 이번 주말에는 비가 올 거예요.
-Shopping in Korea
– Appointment related words
– Seasons and weather
– Seasonal activities
Course Book – Sejong Korean Conversation book 1
- Average class size: 8 (maximum 12)
- Students must be 18+ years old
- Existing language ability: 48 class hours of previous Korean language study required
- Classes will take place at our school in Covent Garden (16 Stukeley Street, Holborn, London WC2B 5LQ)
- The classes are 2 hours per week
- The course runs for 6 weeks
- The course takes place on weekday evenings 18:30 – 20:30
- The possible study options for this course are as follow:
Tuesdays: 23rd February – 30th March 2021
Wednesdays: 14th April – 19th May 2021
Mondays: 24th May – 28th June 2021
Tuesdays: 6th July – 10th August 2021
Wednesdays: 18th August – 22nd September 2021
Wednesdays: 29th September – 3rd November 2021
Thursdays: 11th November – 16th December 2021
If your class falls on a Bank Holiday it is rescheduled to another day TBC with the teacher.
This language course includes:
- Access to our Moodle platform to download lesson summaries, notes and resources
- Support and advice from Korean language teachers
- Korean language study tips
- Course selection
- Personal details
- Confirm & pay