Korean Level 7 is an Elementary Korean course for students who are already in the process of learning Korean. Korean Level 7 requires that you have previously studied Korean Level 6 or a course of at least 72 class hours. If you’re unsure of your level, then take our quick Korean language level test here, or check our level chart.
Our Korean language classes take place at our school in Covent Garden with a qualified, experienced teacher and fellow students. Evening language classes at IH London are dynamic and interactive as the emphasis is on spoken communication, which is achieved through lots of group work and role-plays. At the same time, there is systematic work on grammar, vocabulary and pronunciation, so that you can improve on all aspects of the language. Your teacher speaks in the target language throughout, so that you can refine your comprehension and listening skills.
– Asking others regards
– Talking in formal Honorific ending
– Talking about transport
– Asking for directions
– -ㅂ/습니다. -ㅂ/습니까?
– -에서/부터 ,-까지
(1) 회사 일이 많아서 바빴습니다.
(2) 전화를 받고 나갔어요.
(3) 버스로 10분 걸려요.
(4) 공항에서 호텔까지 어떻게 갈까요?
-Public transportation in Korea
-words related to someone’s state
– directions and movement
Course Book – Sejong Korean Conversation Book 2
- Average class size: 8 (maximum 12)
- Students must be 18+ years old
- Existing language ability: 72 class hours of previous Korean language study required
- Classes will take place at our school in Covent Garden (16 Stukeley Street, Holborn, London WC2B 5LQ)
- The classes are 2 hours per week
- The course runs for 6 weeks
- The course takes place on weekday evenings 18:30 – 20:30
- The possible study options for this course are as follow:
Wednesdays: 24th February – 31st March 2021
Tuesdays: 25th May – 29th June 2021
Wednesdays: 7th July – 11th August 2021
Mondays: 16th August – 20th September 2021
Tuesdays: 28th September – 2nd November 2021
Wednesdays: 10th November – 15th December 2021
If your class falls on a Bank Holiday it is rescheduled to another day TCB with the teacher.
This language course includes:
- Access to our Moodle platform to download lesson summaries, notes and resources
- Support and advice from Korean language teachers
- Korean language study tips
- Course selection
- Personal details
- Confirm & pay