Level 16 of the Mandarin language course requires that you have previously studied Mandarin Level 15 or have taken the equivalent of 180 hours of study.
Evening language classes at IH London are dynamic and interactive. Your teacher speaks in the target language and uses teaching aids to help you understand. Emphasis is on spoken communication and interaction; this is achieved through pair and group work, simulations and role-plays, and is supported by systematic work on grammar, vocabulary and pronunciation.
- Average class size 8 – 10 (maximum 14)
- Minimum student age for Mandarin evening classes – 18 years +
- Language level for Mandarin evening programme: 180 class hours of previous Mandarin language study required
- Classes will take place at either our Stukeley Street or Southampton Row sites TBC. Both are 5 minutes walk from Holborn tube station.
- Find out more about our language levels here.
- Mandarin class length is 2 hours per week
- Course runs for 6 weeks
- The course takes place on weekday evenings 18.30 – 20.30
Wednesdays 26/02/2020 – 01/04/2020
Thursdays 21/05/2020 – 25/06/2020: ONLINE
Mondays 17/08/2020 – 21/09/2020
Tuesdays 10/11/2020 – 15/12/2020
If your class falls on a Bank Holiday Monday it is rescheduled to the Friday: same week, same time.
The language programme includes:
Lesson summaries, notes and resources online
Support and advice from Mandarin language teachers
Need assistance choosing your course?
Take a look at our FAQs page which has lots of information about our classes.FAQs
Mandarin Courses Brochure
Download the Mandarin section of our Foreign Languages brochure to find out about our wide range of Mandarin language courses.
- Course selection
- Personal details
- Confirm & pay