With 15 hours of one-to-one Mandarin lessons you can make the most of your personalised tuition and progress quickly with the Mandarin language.
What can you achieve in 15 hours of one-to-one tuition?
If you are a complete beginner, you will be able to learn the basics of the Mandarin language.
You will learn how to interact in simple everyday situations in an appropriate manner. If you already have some knowledge of the language, you can focus on improving your vocabulary in specific fields or work on your accuracy.
Whether you are preparing for a work interview, an important business meeting or to deliver the best man speech at a wedding: the choice is infinite!
What are your options?
You can use the check list below to organise your course:
- Choose the number of hours of study
- Select the start date: we need 2 weeks maximum to organise your course
- Plan your preferred timetable: you can study intensively or spread your lessons over a number of weeks. Just 48 hours notice required to reschedule a class at no extra charge
- March-August courses will take place ONLINE.
What’s included in the course fee?
- Needs analysis
- Course material: the course is made for you and it won’t be based on a textbook. The teacher will provide all you need to support the lessons.
- Access to additional resources on Moodle
- End of course report including recommendations for future study
- Certificate of attendance
Need assistance choosing your course?
We are always happy to help you find the perfect class. Contact our team who can answer your questions.Contact us
Mandarin Courses Brochure
Download the Mandarin section of our Foreign Languages brochure to find out about our wide range of Mandarin language courses.
- Course selection
- Personal details
- Confirm & pay