Online French Level 14 is an Intermediate course for students who have studied the French language to a fairly high level. Online French Level 14 requires that you have previously studied French Level 13 or a course of at least 156 class hours. If you’re unsure of your level, then take our quick French language level test here or check our levels chart.
Our Online French language classes take place via Zoom with a qualified, experienced teacher and fellow students. The interactive lessons emulate our face-to-face classes, and via teacher screen-sharing, students are able to experience a live classroom environment. From vocabulary activities and covering grammar points on the white board, to listening exercises, file sharing and ‘break-out rooms’ to practise speaking with classmates, students can learn without leaving the comfort of their homes. Take a look at an example of one of our online classes in this video.
- Parler de faits de société (exemples : politique, environnement, culture et tradition)
- Exprimer son opinion et argumenter
- Parler des sujets de la vie courante (exemples: travail, temps libres, vacances)
- Conditionnel passé
- Colocations verbes/prépositions
- Consolidation du présent du subjonctif
Students should have a good knowledge of the indicative tenses, the present conditional and subjunctive present before taking this course.
- Average class size: 8 (maximum 10)
- Students must be 18+ years old
- Existing language ability: 156 class hours of previous French language study required
- Classes will take place via Zoom
- The classes are 2 hours per week
- The course runs for 6 weeks
- The course takes place on weekday evenings 18:30 – 20:30
- The possible study options for this course are as follow:
Thursdays: 25th February – 1st April 2021
Mondays: 24th May – 28th June 2021
Tuesdays: 17th August – 21st September 2021
Wednesdays: 10th November – 15th December 2021
If your class falls on a Bank Holiday Monday it is rescheduled to another day TBC with your teacher.
What do you need for an online class?
To get the most from this course you will need:
- A reliable internet connection
- A desktop computer, laptop, tablet or smartphone
- A web camera on or attached to the device you are using
- An integrated microphone in the device you are using or an attached headset
- The day before your course, you will be sent via email all the details you need to connect to the IH London Zoom classroom
This language course includes:
- Access to our Moodle platform to download lesson summaries, notes and resources
- Support and advice from French language teachers
- French language study tips
- Course selection
- Personal details
- Confirm & pay