Online French Level 15 is an Intermediate course for students who have studied the French language to a fairly high level. Online French Level 15 requires that you have previously studied French Level 14 or a course of at least 168 class hours. If you’re unsure of your level, then take our quick French language level test here or check our levels chart.
Our Online French language classes take place via Zoom with a qualified, experienced teacher and fellow students. The interactive lessons emulate our face-to-face classes, and via teacher screen-sharing, students are able to experience a live classroom environment. From vocabulary activities and covering grammar points on the white board, to listening exercises, file sharing and ‘break-out rooms’ to practise speaking with classmates, students can learn without leaving the comfort of their homes. Take a look at an example of one of our online classes in this video.
- Parler de faits de société (exemples: politique, environnement, culture et tradition)
- Exprimer son opinion et argumenter
- Parler des sujets de la vie courante (exemples: travail, temps libres, vacances)
- Les doubles pronoms et pronoms relatifs
- Consolidation du conditionnel passé
Students should have a good knowledge of the indicative tenses, the present conditional, and pronouns before taking this course.
- Average class size: 8 (maximum 12)
- Students must be 18+ years old
- Existing language ability: 168 class hours of previous French language study required
- Classes will take place via Zoom
- The classes are 2 hours per week
- The course runs for 6 weeks
- The course takes place on weekday evenings 18:30 – 20:30
- The possible study options for this course are as follow:
Wednesdays: 12th January – 16th February 2022
Thursdays: 7th April – 19th May 2022*
Mondays: 4th July – 8th August 2022
Mondays: 26th September – 31st October 2022
*Due to the Easter holiday there is a break in the course on the 21st of April. The course still consists of 6 lessons however.
What do you need for an online class?
To get the most from this course you will need:
- A reliable internet connection
- A desktop computer, laptop, tablet or smartphone
- A web camera on or attached to the device you are using
- An integrated microphone in the device you are using or an attached headset
- The day before your course, you will be sent via email all the details you need to connect to the IH London Zoom classroom
This language course includes:
- Access to our Moodle platform to download lesson summaries, notes and resources
- Support and advice from French language teachers
- French language study tips
- Course selection
- Personal details
- Confirm & pay