Online Greek Level 13 is an Intermediate Greek course for students who have studied the Greek language to a fairly high level. Online Greek Level 13 requires that you have previously studied Greek Level 12 or a course of at least 144 class hours. If you’re unsure of your level, then check our level chart.
Our Online Greek language classes take place via Zoom with a qualified, experienced teacher and fellow students. The interactive lessons emulate our face-to-face classes, and via teacher screen-sharing, students are able to experience a live classroom environment. From vocabulary activities and covering grammar points on the white board, to listening exercises, file sharing and ‘break-out rooms’ to practise speaking with classmates, students can learn without leaving the comfort of their homes. Take a look at an example of one of our online classes in this video.
– Free time of teenagers, activities
– Description of a film or activity
– Presentation of a book or a film
– Expressing desires, necessities and duties
– Passive voice, revision and a lot of practice
– Subjunctive, simple and continuous, comparison, lot of practice
– The direct object and indirect object pronouns and their combination with the subjunctive, and negative subjunctive
– Free time activities
– Arts and spectacles
– Greek music
- Average class size: 8 (maximum 12)
- Students must be 18+ years old
- Existing language ability: 144 class hours of previous Greek language study required
- Classes will take place via Zoom
- The classes are 2 hours per week
- The course runs for 6 weeks
- The course takes place on weekday evenings 18:30 – 20:30
- The possible study options for this course are as follow:
Wednesdays: 11th January – 15th February 2023
Thursdays: 6th April – 18th May 2023*
Mondays: 3rd July – 7th August 2023
Tuesdays: 3rd October – 7th November 2023
*Due to the Easter holiday there is a break in the course on the 13th of April. The course still consists of 6 lessons spread out over 7 weeks.
What do you need for an online class?
To get the most from this course you will need:
- A reliable internet connection
- A desktop computer, laptop, tablet or smartphone
- A web camera on or attached to the device you are using
- An integrated microphone in the device you are using or an attached headset
- The day before your course, you will be sent via email all the details you need to connect to the IH London Zoom classroom
This language course includes:
- Access to our Moodle platform to download lesson summaries, notes and resources
- Support and advice from Greek language teachers
- Greek language study tips
Need assistance choosing your course?
Take a look at our FAQs page which has lots of information about our classes.FAQs – Foreign Languages
- Course selection
- Personal details
- Confirm & pay