Online Greek Level 14 is an Intermediate Greek course for students who have studied the Greek language to a fairly high level. Online Greek Level 14 requires that you have previously studied Greek Level 13 or a course of at least 156 class hours. If you’re unsure of your level, then check our level chart.
Our Online Greek language classes take place via Zoom with a qualified, experienced teacher and fellow students. The interactive lessons emulate our face-to-face classes, and via teacher screen-sharing, students are able to experience a live classroom environment. From vocabulary activities and covering grammar points on the white board, to listening exercises, file sharing and ‘break-out rooms’ to practise speaking with classmates, students can learn without leaving the comfort of their homes. Take a look at an example of one of our online classes in this video.
– Letters to a magazine, newspaper
– Greek hospitality
– Problems of relationships
– Description of an event
– Adjectives, all the categories, revision and practice
– Degrees (comparative, superlative) of adjectives and adverbs
- Average class size: 8 (maximum 12)
- Students must be 18+ years old
- Existing language ability: 156 class hours of previous Greek language study required
- Classes will take place via Zoom
- The classes are 2 hours per week
- The course runs for 6 weeks
- The course takes place on weekday evenings 18:30 – 20:30
- The possible study options for this course are as follow:
Wednesdays: 22nd February – 29th March 2023
Thursdays: 25th May – 29th June 2023
Mondays: 21st August – 25th September 2023**
Tuesdays: 14th November – 19th December 2023
**Due to the Summer Bank holiday, the lesson on Monday 28th of August will be rescheduled to Friday the 1st of September unless otherwise agreed with your teacher. The course still consists of 6 lessons in total.
What do you need for an online class?
To get the most from this course you will need:
- A reliable internet connection
- A desktop computer, laptop, tablet or smartphone
- A web camera on or attached to the device you are using
- An integrated microphone in the device you are using or an attached headset
- The day before your course, you will be sent via email all the details you need to connect to the IH London Zoom classroom
This language course includes:
- Access to our Moodle platform to download lesson summaries, notes and resources
- Support and advice from Greek language teachers
- Greek language study tips
Need assistance choosing your course?
Take a look at our FAQs page which has lots of information about our classes.FAQs – Foreign Languages
- Course selection
- Personal details
- Confirm & pay